Tuesday 7 July 2015

Your facebook profile picture

Based on a conversation that I had with my friend Lexie the other day, 
I decided to write down what I think your profile picture means
Feel free to disagree. :)
Also...so that you would not think that I am a hater, I added some of my old and ridiculous profile pictures so that you can have a laugh.

A selfie means:
Hey, I just learned how to take a selfie, hope I am doing it right.

A picture with an expensive looking car means:
Hell no, that Lamborghini is not mine; I can hardly afford a bike. But my friend Steve told me that chicks will be all over me once they see this. Yeah…he is still single, not sure why.

A black and white picture means:
I am so artsy!
I was sunburnt but liked that pic anyway, so I just put it in black and white (smart or what?).



A picture with weird colours means:
Hey, I am a teenager.
Hey, I just discovered that you can play with the colours.
Hey, I am a teenager and I just discovered that you can play with the colours.




A picture with your partner means:
I am sooo in love and I need the online world to know it. 
Also, that guy/girl is taken, so you and your innocent smile better watch out.

A picture of you and your pet means:
I just broke up, but hey there is still a living and breathing thing that I can cuddle with.
I just got a new pet, you likey?



A picture of you and your new hair means:
A guy / girl just broke up with me.
I really needed a change.
A guy / girl just broke up with me and I needed a change.



A swopped profile picture means:
Haha, I am so funny, I am using my best friend´s picture as my profile picture…best friends foreveeeer!

A picture that does not show your face means:
I don´t believe in showing my face on facebook, get over it!
I don´t believe in showing my face on facebook, NSA and all that Jazz, you know? And my real name is also not John Doe, in case you were wondering.

A picture of you I smart clothes means:
I am getting serious about my career, so this is me looking decent and smart, forget about the drunk pictures, I am all about business and money these days.

A picture of you with alcohol means:
I just turned 18 and can legally drink.



A picture of you outdoors means:
Gosh, I am so outdoorsy you would not believe. When is the next hike?




A picture of you next to a wax figure means:
I will probably never meet this person, but hey...there is an extremely cool picture of me and piece of wax in covered in clothes.




A picture of you and some African/Indian kids means:
Those kids will probably never hear of internet, but let me take a picture with my newest Iphone.



A picture of you with other people means:
Gosh, I have so many friends.
Gosh, I am so popular.


A picture of you in your sunglasses means:
I could not be bothered to put on makeup today.
Check out my funky sunglasses.
I am a celebrity.


A picture of you infront of a well-known place means:
I am in Paris / Stonehenge, so let me take a picture. 



A crazy picture of you means:
I am not pretty enough to have a pretty profile picture so I decided to go with crazy instead.



A picture of a celebrity means:
This is my celebrity lookalike, see?...What do you mean I look nothing like him!? I totally look like Brad Pitt!



A painting means:
I suffer from a lack of recent photos of me. 
I am turning into an expert in art, see, I even know van Gogh!


No comments:

Post a Comment