Thursday 22 September 2016

NZ, Q&A

Hi friends,

So today it is two weeks till I will be leaving Europe.
You probably have a couple questions to ask, I would have too!
Do you feel like you did not ask me everything you wanted to?
Don´t worry, Here is a little Q & A session for you.

>P.s. Let me know if you´d like to know something else<
Photo source: http://nomadsworld.com/


Q: Why New Zealand? 
A: Honestly? That place just seems like a fairytale place - outdoor wise and people wise. I love the fact that it seems like the whole world is concentrated there - mountains, lakes, beaches, forests, volcanos and so on. 


Q: What do I want to do there? 
A: I would love to get to know those two islands through working in the different national parks. That would be the dream for me - to keep on changing my location - the location always being a national park. 
Q: Are you going alone?
A: Yes, I don´t know anybody there, I am travelling alone and it feels fine. Yes, one more proud female solo traveller here - since the age of 14. 
Q: Aren´t you scared? 
A: Well, I did nickname myself constant worrier not so long ago, didn´t I? To be frank...you people kept on asking me so much that I started to be a little. But the truth is, I am moving to New Zealand because I am an unusually curious person...so curious that it prevents me from feeling too scared. Whether that is a good thing I leave up to you.
Q: Am I excited? 
A: Yesss! So much the every particle of my body shivers.

Q: What are you going to be doing there?
A: Well it is a work and travel visa, so I will work and travel.

Q: How long do you plan to stay?
A: I stopped planning the unnecessary and unpredictable. So I will just leave it up to the circumstance, but if you still need a time frame - the visa is valid for a year.
Q: So are you parents paying for it? 
A: No, a year ago, when I finished Uni, they stopped supporting me financially and I fully support that decision. Though I tried to put aside as much money as I could have, I am Czech and I worked for an NGO. That means that all Czech money will loose all it´s value once I travel anywhere else, especiallly New Zealand. Plus...anyone who has ever worked in an NGO knows, how the salary looks like.
Anything else? 
Perhaps the following ones, right? Don´t pretend that they did not cross your mind :)
- No, I am not leaving because of a broken heart or a crazy family background.
- No, I am not going on a spiritual journey to discover my inner self. 

No comments:

Post a Comment