Monday 17 October 2016

Crowdfunding campaign

Yes, it is the way it is. 
I decided to be yet another person asking you for your support.
Why? 
Because I like to experience, collect experiences and write about them. And the fact it, that I have chosen probably one of the most expensive places to do so.
Now, I am not asking you to finance my fun life here, but I wish to cover the administrative expences that I have been faced with. 
And so I am turning to you - if there is any way you could support me, even by sharing my post, that would be highly appreciated.


If though you want to find out how did it all begin, click here.
I have moved to New Zealand officially!
I am now staying in Wellington to deal with the bureacracy papers. I don´t think that I will be staying more than 2 weeks here. 
As lovely as Wellington is and Wellingtonians are. It is not exactly, what I came to New Zealand for. I am not scared anymore. I have left my fear at home and am fully plunging into the adventure.

Where next?
I am probably going to catch a ferry to Nelson - a town at the nothern tip of the south island and try to look for a job there. The ideal would be to get a job in the Abel National Park. I would love to get to know those two islands through working in the different national parks. That would be the dream for me - to keep on changing my location - the location always being a national park. We shall see. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment