Tuesday 6 January 2015

Launching


I am a dreamer...a hopeless kind.

And I do worry a lot, almost constantly.

I always think of the worst case scenario and try to prepare myself for it, so that I would get hurt as little as possile.
 On the other hand, I still dream about the naively bright and shiny future (however I do not manage to protect myself against the disappointment well enough if it does not go as dreamy as imagined).

Also, my mind is always preoccupied with all thoughts possible.
 You might argue...yeah well, that is what it is supposed to do...dahhh.
But to me...the thoughts can be heavy and overwhelming.
And
I am one of those people who need to talk about them, I somehow cannot process them myself calmly and quietly.
I found out, when writing my first blog that it brings me an incredible relief not having to carry the thoughts around in my brain all the time.

However, as you might know, my first blog is rather themed and I did not wish to disrupt the continuity of my memories with unrelated blah blah.

So that is why you are reading these lines on a new blog.

Purpose?
I am going to be submitting here, whatever will be preoccupying my brain cells that, as the matter of the fact, need to be concentrating on writing a bachelor thesis instead.

A wee request for you!
I realise that on most of the issues I will be writing about I will be having rather one-sided point of view. But, I want...no...I need to know your opinion about them. 
I always want to know more, I want to learn more.

So please tell me, what do you think about the topics and my arguments and why do you think that. 

3 comments:

  1. It is always interesting to read what you are doing and thinking. Both of us love to travel and meet new people. Of course, being so much older and in the United States, our thinking might be quite different. I will be happy to share my thoughts with you. Have a great day. School will be done. Sheila

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Sheila, I really appreciate that you like to read my posts and all your input!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Over the years, I experienced the feelings that you so eloquently describe. Fortunately I eventually became able to control them. It was a revelation to learn that I and only I had the power to decide which to emphasize. I am now as happy as a Lark, the future is bright and shiny.

    ReplyDelete