Friday 16 January 2015

Unexpected beauties

It is a choice.

You either choose to be worried or you choose to dream, romanticise and appreciate.

When the dreamer in me takes over and shuts off the worries, I see how amazing life is.
I see infite beauty in the smallest things.
When I see them, the time freezes and I am I just watch and marvel.

Here are few examples:

The flight of a bird




The clothes on a washing line






The sun shining through the leaves



The sunshine sparkling and reflecting on a snow




People´s hands

>Leonardo da Vinci - Creation of Adam, Study of hands<

 Since I was small, I love to look at people´s hand. 
They tell you a lot about a person. 
You can see how old they are, what profession they might do, how do they value their hand. 

A smile
"This rather "unexpected"", you might think.
Well, it is almost a cliché now to say that a smile is pretty.
But to me...a smile on a person is something incredible. 
I used go to high school with one girl who would always be smiling. Not sure if if was just her usual expression or she has always been so happy. 
Regardless, meeting her randomly and seeing her smiling always made my day.

There is a real beauty in one´s smile...so let´s smile more.

1 comment:

  1. Smiles are always good. If one is met with a smile, so many troubles fade away.
    Sheila

    ReplyDelete